tl
Re: Problem with template set manager
  • 2004/5/21 23:18

• tl

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/6/23

There is not much info from the debugging. My only guess is that one of non-official modules had caused the problem.

If the site is brand new, I would re-install the whole XOOPS package, then install the non official modules, one by one followed by template manager testing. You also need to check if the modules that you are installing are compatible with XOOPS 2.0.6. Some modules could be made for 2.0.5 or lower version and have not been updated.

Other than that, I am sorry I don't have much to offer. Good luck and keep us posted.

zubaa
  • 2004/5/21 23:30

• zubaa

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/15

I don't really want to reinstall it as it's about 6 months old and got over 500 members Can I uninstall all unoffical modules but still have them in my modules folder? Because I don't want to have to upload them all again. Thanks tl for your help

Mithrandir

I would start with deactivating the modules one by one (don't uninstall them just yet)

After each deactivation - starting with the modules you are least certain are ok and working your way up - see if the template page works. If not, then continue, if it does, then you have most likely found your culprit.

Ploutonakos

I can see that this problem is far too old but i recently had the exact same problem with line 93. I 've found the answer in http://www.xoopscube.jp (i can't speak japanese btw) and it was quite enlightening...:

Replaced:
echo '
  • '.$module->getVar('name').' ['._LIST.' ('.$filecount.')]
  • ';

with:

if (is_object($module)) {
    echo '
  • '.$module->getVar('name').' ['._LIST.' ('.$filecount.')]
  • ';
    } else {
    echo '
  • unknown ModuleDirname =' . $moddir . '['._LIST.' ('.$filecount.')]
  • ';
    }

and the module with the problem is on air!

Login

Who's Online

604 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 604

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
    Goal: $100.00
    Due Date: Jul 31
    Gross Amount: $0.00
    Net Balance: $0.00
    Left to go: $100.00
    Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits