nebos
One exists modulates for Collaborative Virtual Workspace?
  • 2006/5/1 0:22

• nebos

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/30

I need one I modulate that he functions in XOOPS with the end to carry through a conference between many people. The users write texts through the site and the administrator of discusses, reads, he makes a summary, and he sends to all for email. Also on-line could be consulted a summary of the work

I found 2 programs that make what I need but I cannot integrate them in XOOPS or can? I think that I cannot! Somebody knows of some modulates of XOOPS that it can allow me to make one discusses in these molds?

CVW ยป CVW

COMMpositeur - metadata editor and production chain for electronic journals:
comppositeur - Demo
COMMpositeur

Quote:
The Collaborative Virtual Workspace (CVW) is a prototype collaborative computing environment, designed to support temporally and geographically dispersed work teams. From a user's point of view, CVW provides a persistent virtual space within which applications, documents and people are directly accessible in rooms, floors and buildings. From a technical point of view, it is a framework for integrating diverse collaborative capabilities.

Quote:
COMMpositeur is a collection of modules for the phpGroupWare application framework that helps electronic journals to manage metadata about articles and to automate the generation of published formats (HTML and PDF) from articles in a raw format (currently Microsoft's RTF or OpenOffice's SXW). COMMpositeur has been developed for one electronic journal (COMMposite) - hence its name - and since the requirements for this particular journal are to some extent hardcoded into COMMpositeur, it certainly cannot be used as is in other projects. The reason we publish COMMpositeur is that studying how our project succeeded in putting together this tool from different components might inspire other projects. This documentation is still quite rudimentary.

Thanks a lot

rabideau
Re: One exists modulates for Collaborative Virtual Workspace?
  • 2006/5/1 2:33

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

I have tried soliciting support to move CVW. To date I have found no interest or support for moving CVW into XOOPS format.
Pax vobiscum,
...mark

may the road rise to meet your feet!

http://treemagic.org

nebos
Re: One exists modulates for Collaborative Virtual Workspace?
  • 2006/5/1 16:33

• nebos

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/30

Thks.

I look now your post of 2003-4-25:

Collaborative Virtual Workspace

As you decided your problem, that solution you found as alternative?

Cya

Login

Who's Online

285 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 285

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits