ganjabob
Error: No such file or directory in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1255
  • 2006/4/12 20:40

• ganjabob

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/20

Hello,

I've installed XOOPS 2.0.13.2 on a Win2003 server using PHP4 and MySQL5. The installation completed successfully but when I linked to my website I got a blank page. The admin page was blank also so I changed to debug mode using the following command

mysql> UPDATE xoops_config SET conf_value=1 WHERE conf_name = 'debug_mode'

I am now getting some information but am uncertain how to determine the cause of the errors I'm seeing. I have verified that template_c and cache directories are write-enabled. Mailfile.php is also write enabled. I have correct user access to the XOOPS database that was created using myweb/install/index.php.

When I view line 1255 of the suspect file, c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php there's nothing there but an include statement 'include($_smarty_compile_path);' which apparently isn't being parsed correctly.

Any suggestions? The full error from my main index.php site is included below...

Warning [PHP]: fetch(c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/templates_c\%%6E^6E8^6E8C036B%%db%3Asystem_block_login.html.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1255

Warning [PHP]: fetch(): Failed opening 'c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/templates_c\%%6E^6E8^6E8C036B%%db%3Asystem_block_login.html.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1255

Warning [PHP]: fetch(c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/templates_c\%%42^428^428512AB%%db%3Asystem_block_mainmenu.html.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1255

Warning [PHP]: fetch(): Failed opening 'c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/templates_c\%%42^428^428512AB%%db%3Asystem_block_mainmenu.html.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1255

Warning [PHP]: fetch(c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/templates_c\%%20^200^200DC337%%theme.html.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1248

Warning [PHP]: fetch(): Failed opening 'c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/templates_c\%%20^200^200DC337%%theme.html.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1248

Thanks!

davidthomas1
Re: Error: No such file or directory in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1

You may need to install the PHP Smarty templating engine on your computer.

for more info, see here:

http://smarty.php.net/quick_start.php

or perhaps here:

http://smarty.php.net/manual/en/installing.smarty.basic.php
みんなちがってみんないい。

XOOPS 2.0.13.2

JMorris
Re: Error: No such file or directory in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1
  • 2006/4/13 11:55

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

How did you upload the files to the server?

This problem can happen sometimes when you FTP your files. Sometimes they get corrupted during transfer. Try re-uploading the files to the server.

HTH.

James
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

ganjabob
  • 2006/4/14 13:55

• ganjabob

• Just popping in

Does XOOPS require an external install of the Smarty engine? I've read almost all the XOOPS documentation I can find and didn't see anything on installing Smarty. Thanks.

ganjabob
  • 2006/4/14 13:57

• ganjabob

• Just popping in

I have direct shell access to the machine. It's not a hosted box requiring an FTP client to access. I will bring down the binaries again however in case I've gotten a bad download. Thanks.

ganjabob
  • 2006/4/19 22:02

• ganjabob

• Just popping in

RESOLVED!

I had permission contentions on the wwwroot directory. I disabled 'inheritable permissions' and now I'm working fine. Thanks.

davidthomas1

glad you got it sussed out.
みんなちがってみんないい。

XOOPS 2.0.13.2

Login

Who's Online

252 user(s) are online (164 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 252

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits