stubbly
MultiMenu Install Problem
  • 2006/4/19 21:14

• stubbly

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/19

I've uploaded a number of modules including multimenu and they do not appear on the module admin page. I've looked at a number of FAQ and support pages but nothing has helped. For MultiMenu I copied the contents to the /modules dir and then went to the admin pages but nothing appears. Install instructions not that clear with MultiMenu so any help appreciated.

Using latest install of XOOPS (production) and MultiMenu downloaded in last week. XOOPS working fine just no modules!!!

Thanks

stubbly
Re: MultiMenu Install Problem
  • 2006/4/25 19:08

• stubbly

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/19

OK still no joy with this. I've uploaded about 8 different modules and none appear on the admin menu. I've read all the FAQs and some support item and still no joy. I've followed, as best I can, the install instructions for all modules but even the ones that are a stright copy to /module don't work.

I had high hopes for using XOOPS but now feel unhappy as I can't get the modules to work! Any help desperatly appreciated.

Hoppy for anyone to get access to my site to help if anyone is willing to spend 10 mins looking at this.

I'm using XOOPS 2.0.13.2 but need to check mySQL and php version. Everything else working ok including core modules. Just not the ones I've uploaded!

Help appreciated.
Stuart

solo71
Re: MultiMenu Install Problem
  • 2006/4/25 20:33

• solo71

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/1/29

PM me your admin access codes so I can have a look.

Login

Who's Online

184 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 184

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits