diddly
blank page in a registered user page
  • 2006/4/20 19:08

• diddly

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/28

I don't know what I did wrong but every page seems ok exept thehttp://mysite.com/index.php for registered users. The anonymous, webmasters page is fine.

What I may have done was turning off/on the html template option in the Admin Preferences page, could this be the trouble? If yes, is there a way to get it back?

One other question, in the same admin preference, there is option to choose a start page, but there is no start page like it was before, shows all the modules, and NONE, that's it. How do get back to the standard Top Page? Very confusing.

Thanks.

stefan88
Re: blank page in a registered user page
  • 2006/4/20 19:36

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Check the group permissions for registered users in admin -> groups -> registered users. They need to have block and module access rights to modules and blocks you want them to see.

You may try to empty the template_c folder - delete all files except for index.html

The default starting page is none. From there you can chose starting module or as in XOOPS chose diferent blocks to apear in your start (top page), maybe create some custom blocks too.

And as you probably learned, it is not a good idea to experiment and learn on a live site. Make backups ...

Login

Who's Online

187 user(s) are online (118 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 187

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits