miealex
Now I have template set problem but only on "System" part, the others are ok
  • 2006/4/13 2:35

• miealex

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/12

After recovering from a major "can't login" problem and blank pages issue described here, I did a clean reinstall for 2.2.3a and then updated it to 2.2.4. After this I dumped the previously saved MySQL and all seemed ok at start. But it isn't.

Modules are showing right when I click on them. The only problem is blocks are not showing at all, just their titles.

I've searched for an explanation since I discovered that my blocks from

Misc. Tools -> Templates -> default -> System

are all blank (system_block_user.html / system_block_login.html and so on). They are all empty.

Other templates from the template set are OK at least.

I said OK. Let's do my set of System Templates. So I grabbed all the templates from the 2.2.3 and 2.2.4 (updated ones only) core files downloaded from xoops.org (I also verified that the template files are ok and not blank on my computer.) and I made my xml just like any other template set has.

I uploaded the tipsonbet.tar.gz file from XOOPS admin panel and named it "tipsonbet". Then I generated them from the admin. When I looked again at my block from "System" template set from within "tipsonbet" template set they are all blank.

Just for the record: I also tried to edit one block system_block_mainmenu.html but when I try to save it .. it remains blank as it was at start

Anyone can help me at this one?

Any help / oppinion suggestion is greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Alex

EDITED

I also ran the xoopsinfo.php provided by XOOPS suport forums. Here is the result:

Website URLhttp://www.tips-on-bet.com
XOOPS VersionXOOPS 2.2.4
XOOPS Theme
theme
XOOPS Template Set
: default
PHP Version4.4.1
MySQL Version
4.0.25-standard

Server Software
Apache/1.3.34 (Unix)
mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2
mod_bwlimited
/1.4 PHP/4.4.1 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
mod_ssl
/2.8.25 OpenSSL/0.9.7a

User
's Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible;
MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1;
.NET CLR 1.1.4322)

miealex
Re: Now I have template set problem but only on "System" part, the others are ok
  • 2006/4/13 17:05

• miealex

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/12

Well it seems that some of my problems are gone. I have now the menu back and some blocks are ok.

One problem still remains: I can't see some blocks (custom made blocks and the "Dropdown" block - named "Clasamente" on my site) and on modules that don't have templates I can't see anything.

Deadline is coming fast so any answer from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

Login

Who's Online

242 user(s) are online (151 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 242

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits