elogix
modified urls and meta-tags for modules - problem!
  • 2006/4/11 10:49

• elogix

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/10/3

hello,

we developed a modulhack for modules (first just for xyp4all ,but it should also work for other modules) where you can generate unique-configured and seo-friendly urls and all meta-tags per url, with your own rules.

you can use, titles, categories, hardcoded keywords... for the generated url nad the meta-tags. you just have to make the rules for the module, topic...

the hack generates the url with the chossen keywords and string, for example (where "xoops-hacks" is my topic, and "xoops-seo-hack" is the name of the news-article):
../modules/news/xoops-hacks/xoops-seo-hack.php
instead of
../modules/news/article.php?storyid=1

the /xoops-hacks/ and the file are generated when the file is posted the first time, or when you edit an older file whcich was posted before installing the hack. if you don´t use the new filename, the old one will be used.

the code of the new file has just an include
for example:
<?php
include 'http://www.domain.xy/modules/news/article.php?storyid=1';
?>

now my problem:
allthough the whole (old) file is included, XOOPS generates no template (template_c), no session and does not realize that i´m logged in (login instead of usermenu)

where do i have to modify/fix this, so that XOOPS uses the users-session and so on.
should i use the smarty includes instead of php include?

thx a lot,
elogix

plz excuse my english

Login

Who's Online

133 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 133

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits