zzzzsg
Dokuwiki and Xoops search problem
  • 2006/4/8 19:57

• zzzzsg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/22

Hi All

I installed dokuwiki on xoops2.2.4, when I got these warnings when I use XOOPS search to search for something as a NON-admin user.

Warning: preg_grep(): Second argument to preg_grep() should be an array in /usr/local/www/xoops/modules/dokuwiki/inc/auth.php on line 284

Warning: preg_grep(): Second argument to preg_grep() should be an array in /usr/local/www/xoops/modules/dokuwiki/inc/auth.php on line 308

Warning: preg_grep(): Second argument to preg_grep() should be an array in /usr/local/www/xoops/modules/dokuwiki/inc/auth.php on line 308

Warning: preg_grep(): Second argument to preg_grep() should be an array in /usr/local/www/xoops/modules/dokuwiki/inc/auth.php on line 284

This bug has also been reported by somebody else athttp://bugs.splitbrain.org/?do=details&id=690

thank you

gui

rabideau
Re: Dokuwiki and Xoops search problem
  • 2006/4/8 20:20

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

A couple items worth noting...

I think Docuwiki only works with XOOPS 2.2.x class installations and in my experience search.php has problems with 2.2.4 installations. If you are at the nexus of these it may explain your problem.

I personally prefer wiwimod (wiki). It seems to work with everything I have, no problems.
Pax vobiscum,
...mark

may the road rise to meet your feet!

http://treemagic.org

zzzzsg
Re: Dokuwiki and Xoops search problem
  • 2006/4/8 20:41

• zzzzsg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/22

Hi rabideau

Thank you for the reply.

Since they are just warning messages, I think it's not a big deal, and I just disable warning in my php.ini. Keeping my finger crossed that it is okay now.

regards

gui

Login

Who's Online

220 user(s) are online (157 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 220

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits