jimbofoxman
Xk-editor/Koivi Editor problem (specifically SmartSection)

I've updated from 2.2.3 to 2.2.4 and already had koivi installed (not sure it ever worked though). When I go into Smart Section and choose Koivi I still don't get the Koivi editor, it looks like the same editorno matter what editor I choose in Smartsection.

I've been thru a lot of the forums via the search but am still shikaris out.

Any Suggestions?

McDonald
Re: Xk-editor/Koivi Editor problem (specifically SmartSection)
  • 2006/3/21 18:38

• McDonald

• Home away from home

• Since: 2005/8/15

Did you check the SmartSection part of the SmartFactory forum?
Not sure but maybe this article might help you:http://smartfactory.ca/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=817&forum=5

jimbofoxman

Thanks, that did the trick. It was working on another 2.2.4 site of mine, just didn't recall what I did.

zzzzsg
  • 2006/4/4 19:59

• zzzzsg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/22

Hi jimbofoxman

Are you using the koivi editor that comes with XOOPS 2.2.x ?

Are you able to upload and insert images using the Image Manager?

I am able to upload image, but i cannot insert the newly uploaded image, unless I get out of the Image Manager and come in again.

Thank you.

gui

My problem:

I am using XOOPS 2.2.4 (upgraded from 2.2.3), and it comes with the koivi editor.

I am able to use koivi editor in my News and SmartSection modules, but there is a problem with inserting image.

When I click on the 'MANAGER' (Xoops Image Manager), the Image Manager window pops up and I am able to upload an image. But when I click on one of the alignment icons under Align to attach image into my article, the image does not get inserted. I have to close the Image Manager window, and click on MANAGER again and then go to the image and click on one of the alignment icons in order to insert the image. That is, when you upload a new image, you cannot insert it at first, you have to get out and get into the Image Manager again to do the insertion.

Image Manager doesn't work this way when I am not using koivi.

also, images in the 2nd page of the Image Manager cannot be inserted at all.

Can anybody help?

Login

Who's Online

86 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 86

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits