dizzymarkus
MyPage Clone and Agenda X ?

I am running XOOPS version 2.0.13 and have 1 instance running of the my page module, I then according to the forum changed what needed etc and got a second instance of my page running, however when it is set to visible the agendax page appears white only. If i set the 2nd mypage module to non visible the agendax shows fine. Any helo is appreciated,
Markus

tripmon
Re: MyPage Clone and Agenda X ?
  • 2006/4/3 7:03

• tripmon

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/2/28

turn on debug in the admin/general preferences area, start with PHP...

dizzymarkus
Re: MyPage Clone and Agenda X ?

when viewing the second my page module I get theses at the bottom with phpdebug on.

Warning [PHP]: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\wamp\www\ocqmc\modules\TrackSponsers\index.php:2) in file C:\wamp\www\ocqmc\include\common.php line 177
Warning [PHP]: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\wamp\www\ocqmc\modules\TrackSponsers\index.php:2) in file C:\wamp\www\ocqmc\include\common.php line 177

Trying to view the calender(agendx) with the second my page visible shows this;

Warning [PHP]: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\wamp\www\ocqmc\modules\TrackSponsers\index.php:2) in file C:\wamp\www\ocqmc\include\common.php line 177
Warning [PHP]: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\wamp\www\ocqmc\modules\TrackSponsers\index.php:2) in file C:\wamp\www\ocqmc\include\common.php line 177

Thanks for the reply. If I can fifure out what to do this would be great , I need a few pages in my XOOPS site and the my page module would be perfect to use.

Markus

Login

Who's Online

127 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 127

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits