maddog_chris
WF Section

Hi

I currently use WF Section, and I'm going to put some real player video's within the section.

And i'm going to install the subscription module soon.

My question is, how could I make it so that some video's are only viewable by members who have paid a subscription.

Regards

Chris

FusionKid
Re: WF Section
  • 2006/4/2 16:38

• FusionKid

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/27

This should be easy enough through the use of regular group permissions and the subscription module.

You should be able to configure wf-sections to allow registered users to view category 1, 2, and 3 (non-paid) categories. Create a new group (paid users...or something like that). Assign permissions in wf-sections so that the paid users group has access the non-paid categories, and also category 4 (paid category).

Then set up the subscription module with a subscription that will add a user to the paid users group.

This is similar to how the subscription module creator has set up their very own website here. For example, a registered user has access to certain sections of the website and can download the subscription module, but to download the payment processing addons, you must subscribe to be added to the appropriate group with permissions to access the payment processing downloads.

McDonald
  • 2006/4/2 17:36

• McDonald

• Home away from home

• Since: 2005/8/15

Hello Chris,

You might want to replace WF-Section by SmartSection, because WF-Projects stopped developing modules.
Their modules and support have been taken over by the SmartFactory team.

davidl2
  • 2006/4/2 19:59

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

I would second this. Updating to SmartSection would be a good idea.

David

WF-Team / SmartTeam

maddog_chris

I have smart section installed, can I convert my WF-section over to Smart Section, plus when i click on the module i get this error (Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in /home/maddog/public_html/modules/smartsection/include/common.php on line 47)

I have turned debug on, but it does not come up with anything.

I'm using PHP 5 and XOOPS 2.23a

Regards

Chris

Login

Who's Online

104 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 104

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits