Bender
Re: Your Top 5 Firefox Extentions
  • 2006/2/19 17:08

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Quote:
Please list your Top 5 extentions to install once you have Firefox running,with a brief description for each

Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

JulioNC
  • 2006/2/19 18:39

• JulioNC

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/10/8

- GreaseMonkey
[size=x-small]
Greasemonkey is a Firefox extension which lets you to add bits of DHTML ("user scripts") to any web page to change its behavior. In much the same way that user CSS lets you take control of a web page's style, user scripts let you easily control any aspect of a web page's design or interaction
[/size]

- Web Developer Toolbar
[size=x-small]
The Web Developer extension adds a menu and a toolbar to the browser with various web developer tools
[/size]

- HTML Validator
[size=x-small]
HTML Validator is a Mozilla extension that adds HTML validation inside Firefox and Mozilla
[/size]

- PDF download
[size=x-small]
Allows to choose if you want to view a PDF file inside the browser (as PDF or HTML), if you want to view it outside Firefox with your default or custom PDF reader, or if you want to download it!
[/size]

- IE Tab
[size=x-small]
While IE View always open IE-only pages in newly launched windows of Internet Explorer, IE Tab can open them in tabs of Mozilla/Firefox.
[/size]

more
- Gmail Notifier
[size=x-small]A notifier for Gmail accounts.[/size]

- ScreenGrab
[size=x-small]Plugin Firefox to capture imagenes of Web complete[/size]

English Users:
The translations in Spanish are available inhttp://nave.escomposlinux.org/
you use XUL?
http://developer.mozilla.org/es/docs/Portada

Spanish Users:

Las traducciones están disponibles en el Proyecto Nave -http://nave.escomposlinux.org/
uds. usa XUL ? Podrá encontrarme enhttp://developer.mozilla.org/es/docs/Portada

Julio

SGBlue
  • 2006/3/3 11:23

• SGBlue

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/8 1

For me, top 5 extensions I use are:
1. Gmail notifier
2. AccuWeather forecastfox
3. Del.icio.us
4. Minimize to Tray
5. Cutemenus2

Just want to know more usefull Fox's extensions

kris_fr
  • 2006/3/18 1:44

• kris_fr

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2005/12/31

Good link

Kris

cmacone
  • 2006/3/18 5:21

• cmacone

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/25

For me it is:

1. DownThemAll!
(or just DtA) is a powerful yet easy-to-use Mozilla Firefox extension that adds new advanced downloading capabilities to your browser.
DtA lets you download in just one click all the links or images contained in a webpage; to refine your preferences you can use fully customizable filters, and select just the kind of files you really want to download.

2. MR Tech's Local Install
It provides the tools needed to install and manage extensions and themes locally. To do this the extension provides multi-extension installation support, hacking capabilities to the Extension/Theme manager windows, features to find and troubleshoot Extensions/Themes Build, GUID and Profile information.

3. Translate Page
Translate Page passes the current page to Google's Translation Service and was made upon request to directly mimmick a feature of the Mozilla suite within Firefox.

4. ScreenGrab
Saves webpages as images by scrolling around and stitching the result together. In particular it also will save just a frame as an image.

5. HTML VALIDATOR (based on Tidy)
HTML Validator is a Mozilla extension that adds HTML validation inside Firefox and Mozilla.
The number of errors of a HTML page is seen on the form of an icon in the status bar when browsing.
The details of the errors are seen when looking the HTML source of the page.

There are many more good ones that I use, but this is what I use the most!
Web Pros Global - We dont just buid Websites... We Create Success Stories -
My Host Global - Affordable domain name,web hosting or ecommerce -

Login

Who's Online

149 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 1

Guests: 148

mailsdaddy,

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!