stumpy
Fatal error
  • 2006/1/30 20:00

• stumpy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/11

I keep getting a blank page when I try to read posts, maybe something to do with update to 2.4 but not sure.
anybody got any ideas, please.

Additional Information
I was uploading patch XOOPS 2.2.4

I read all the docs that came with the module in the docs folder. I copied onto the server via FTP. Any file work I do is done via FTP.

I then didn't check the forum.

I then read the instructions XOOPS had hidden away on the site for installing the patch (https://xoops.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2813). It said if uploading the patch to a current system you were to empty the cache folder or at least delete the following file from the cache folder:
profilefields.tmp

So seeing that all the system had done was to overwrite files, I deleted this file, and then re-uploaded the patch.

Then I checked the forum to find it wasn't working.

I then backed up the forum. Deleted the module. Reinstalled a fresh version. Copied everything onto the new version. But it still didn't work. But at least I've now got good copies of everything forum related!

That is how it all came to be! And I know get the error below
--
--
--

Fatal error*: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: formtextarea in */var/www/html/class/xoopseditor/xoopseditor.php* on line *115*
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: image in file modules/newbb/class/user.php line 107
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: image in file modules/newbb/class/user.php line 107
Warning [PHP]: main(/var/www/html/class/xoopseditor/koivi/language/english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file class/xoopseditor/koivi/editor_registry.php line 42
Warning [PHP]: main(): Failed opening '/var/www/html/class/xoopseditor/koivi/language/english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in file class/xoopseditor/koivi/editor_registry.php line 42
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _XOOPS_EDITOR_KOIVI - assumed '_XOOPS_EDITOR_KOIVI' in file class/xoopseditor/koivi/editor_registry.php line 49
Warning [PHP]: main(/var/www/html/class/xoopseditor/textarea/language/english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file class/xoopseditor/textarea/editor_registry.php line 42
Warning [PHP]: main(): Failed opening '/var/www/html/class/xoopseditor/textarea/language/english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in file class/xoopseditor/textarea/editor_registry.php line 42
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _XOOPS_EDITOR_TEXTAREA - assumed '_XOOPS_EDITOR_TEXTAREA' in file class/xoopseditor/textarea/editor_registry.php line 49
Warning [PHP]: main(/var/www/html/class/xoopseditor/textarea/language/english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file class/xoopseditor/textarea/editor_registry.php line 42
Warning [PHP]: main(): Failed opening '/var/www/html/class/xoopseditor/textarea/language/english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in file class/xoopseditor/textarea/editor_registry.php line 42
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _XOOPS_EDITOR_TEXTAREA - assumed '_XOOPS_EDITOR_TEXTAREA' in file class/xoopseditor/textarea/editor_registry.php line 49
Warning [PHP]: _loadeditor(/var/www/html/class/xoopseditor/textarea/textarea.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file class/xoopseditor/xoopseditor.php line 114
Warning [PHP]: _loadeditor(): Failed opening '/var/www/html/class/xoopseditor/textarea/textarea.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in file class/xoopseditor/xoopseditor.php line 114

stumpy
Re: Fatal error
  • 2006/2/28 18:45

• stumpy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/11

Fixed - reinstalled - running nicely

Login

Who's Online

94 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 94

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits