LionHeart
Smiley Manager Enhancement
  • 2006/2/22 13:43

• LionHeart

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/14

I know this is a very low priority request, but I think it would be a very nice addition.

An addition to the 'smiley manager', the addition of a two date fields, to indicate "From" and "To" when a particular smiley would be available.

This would let one install multiple smiley sets that could be set to automatically be available during applicable holidays.

Also an option for the smiley to be 'stickey' or not. A 'stickey' smiley would never change once it is used, a non-stickey smiley would change when the smiley set changed.

For example; Let's say two smiley sets are installed, one for Christmas and one for the rest of the year. With the date fields, the Christmas smileys automatically become available, replacing the regular smileys, during the span of days chosen (say, Dec 15-Dec 25). During the Christmas period, only the Christmas smileys are seen.

If the regular smileys are 'stickey', then previously posted messages do not change, even during the Christmas period. If the regular smileys are not stickey, then even the previously posted messages change their smileys during the Christmas period, and change back when that period is over.

To make the whole thing manageable, allowing 'categories' for smiley sets would be help.

And finally, either do the same thing for the message icons, or let the message icons use the same smile manager/sets.

Just icing on the cake, I know, but it came to mind.

Login

Who's Online

176 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 176

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits