skeletor
osc shipping methods
  • 2006/2/21 16:50

• skeletor

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/20

Hi I just installed XOOPS 2.2 or whatever the latest is minus the cbb stuff. and i installed osc without many problems, and i was trying to set up the shipping methods, i want to set it up to ship through the usps, so i got my account there. got the email with the account id and all that stuff, so i put all that in, minus the password, cuz it says you don't need the password anymore. so did all that, and then goin through just to see if it works get to the shipping stage and it says
Quote:
United States Postal Service United States Postal Service
An error occured with the USPS shipping calculations.
If you prefer to use USPS as your shipping method, please contact the store owner.

also at the very bottom of the page it says
Quote:
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: methods in file D:\Apache\Apache2\htdocs\wrongwayacc\modules\osC\checkout_shipping.php line 230

i originally was trying to use ups and it workd fine and i didn't get the last error. but then i decided ups costs too much for what im going to ship (its just very small things that go in padded envelopes) so i added usps on and got the first error, but it wasn't until i took ups off when i got the second error.

soo any suggestions? i think i explained everything, lol

OH, and its an apache 2.something webserver with php5 i think, and MySQL 4.1 im pretty sure. just in case any of that matters

skeletor
Re: osc shipping methods
  • 2006/2/21 16:53

• skeletor

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/20

well i just checked it again, and seen another error at the bottom of the page, in case it means anything..

Quote:
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: methods in file D:\Apache\Apache2\htdocs\wrongwayacc\modules\osC\includes\classes\shipping.php line 106

Login

Who's Online

156 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 156

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits