boss_hog
CBB 3.0 error
  • 2006/2/21 14:53

• boss_hog

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/11

Hey yall,
just installed/updated to CBB3.0 and can't seem to figure out why it is not working. My server httpd_error log only shows the following 5 lines, all the same error:
"xoopsroot/modules/newbb/ img src="

Turning on the Php Debug also didn't help to isolate the problem. Here is a screen shot of what my forums currently look like:
http://www.warthogsstorm.com/cbb3_forum_error.png

The forum was working before I updated. But since the update I am unable to "revert" back to the previous version. I can remove the CBB3 and update back to the original forum, but it is throwing "...unable to connect to database" errors.

The forum is not critical, since it was raraely used, but I would like to have it available.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Joe

boss_hog
Re: CBB 3.0 error
  • 2006/2/21 16:05

• boss_hog

• Just popping in

Hey again,
after turning on the MySQL Debug feature, some new errors have become visible.
Here is the error(private info X'ed out):

DELETE xxxxx_bb_online FROM xxxxx_bb_online AS bb LEFT JOIN xxxx_online AS aa ON bb.online_ip = aa.online_ip WHERE bb.online_uid = 0 AND aa.online_ip IS NULL
Error number: 1064
Error message: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'xxxxx_bb_online FROM xxxxx_bb_online AS bb LEFT JOIN xxxxx_online AS aa ON bb.o' at line 1

and this one

DELETE xxxx_bb_online FROM xxxx_bb_online AS bb LEFT JOIN xxxx_online AS aa ON bb.online_uid = aa.online_uid WHERE bb.online_uid > 1 AND aa.online_uid IS NULL
Error number: 1064
Error message: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'xxxx_bb_online FROM xxxx_bb_online AS bb LEFT JOIN xxxx_online AS aa ON bb.o' at line 1

Sorry for bumping this topice so soon, but the errors weren't visible previously.
Thanks as always!
Joe

boss_hog
Re: CBB 3.0 error
  • 2006/2/21 18:37

• boss_hog

• Just popping in

Hey again,
my original problem has been fixed.
For the record, the CBB3.0 didn't like something in my custom template. When I put the default XOOPS template back online, the CBB3.0 forum came right up.
Joe

Login

Who's Online

146 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 146

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits