khuhner
CBB General Submit Link?
  • 2006/2/8 19:13

• khuhner

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/1/6 3

I've looked through the forums to try and locate a block/link or code that will provide a single link for users to post.

Ideally this link would bring up a post page, with the ability to select which forum the post will go into. The way it is now is you have to create a new post from the forum you wish to post in.

My request is I'd like only one link, which will go on my home page, that users can click to get to a new post page.

Ideas or suggestions?

khuhner
Re: CBB General Submit Link?
  • 2006/2/18 18:40

• khuhner

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/1/6 3

Quote:

khuhner wrote:
I've looked through the forums to try and locate a block/link or code that will provide a single link for users to post.

Ideally this link would bring up a post page, with the ability to select which forum the post will go into. The way it is now is you have to create a new post from the forum you wish to post in.

My request is I'd like only one link, which will go on my home page, that users can click to get to a new post page.

Ideas or suggestions?

OR would someone want to write one? Seems the only tricky part is dynamically loading a "drop down list" with te Categories and Forum names....

Login

Who's Online

177 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 177

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits