cjcomm
Re: New FCKeditor 2.2
  • 2006/2/3 21:26

• cjcomm

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/11

Ok, try this:
1. Don't use the xoops-fckconfig.js file from the extension pack. Use the fckconfig.js file from the FCKEditor site.
2. look in the filemanager/browser/default/connectors/(language)/config.php
3.Set $Config['Enabled'] = true;
4. Change the $Config['UserFilesPath'] to the uploads directory in the root of your XOOPS installation.
5. When you use the upload image from your module, you'll be able to create new folders and upload images ok.

Chris

zzzzsg
Re: New FCKeditor 2.2
  • 2006/4/4 17:47

• zzzzsg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/22

hi cjcomm

1) What you do mean by "the extension pack"?
"Don't use the xoops-fckconfig.js file from the extension pack."
I don't think any of the 'extension' packs, i.e., personal pack, intranet pack, community pack, etc., has the fckeditor, except the one built-in with the content module. Or are you referring to xoops22_editor_fckeditor.zip inhttp://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/forum/forum.php?forum_id=994 ?

2) What do you mean by "{Use the fckconfig.js file from the FCKEditor site."? Download the fckeditor from FCKEditor and copy the fckconfig.js file there into the fckeditor folder (from xoops22_editor_fckeditor.zip)? That'll will give a Default Toolbar not found error. I used the fckconfig.js file that was found in xoops22_editor_fckeditor.zip.

I followed all your instructions and still couldn't upload images or create new folders. I am able to do these in the Content module's FCKeditor.

Is there any other thing I should do?

Thank you.

gui

Login

Who's Online

146 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 146

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits