lucky_phd
FlyFishing site, flies database modul
  • 2006/2/3 9:42

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/13

First I want to state that I'm a begginer, and it's a quite possible that module that I want allready exist, but I didn't find it in the Module Repository. Also my English is't exelent, so I hope that you will unedrstend me.
This is what I want, so please if modul for this purpose exist write me a link.
Basicly I want a database modul. In the flies database I will create sections like dry flies, wet flies, steramers etc. In each section I will insert flies with description.
Users will see and do next:
When they click on the link on main meny, they will get links for sections. Afeter clicking on some section thay will get the list of files. Clicknig on some fly thay get page with it's picture and in block or somethig like description. This is a tricky part. I want in description colums like hook: , under it body: etc. This will look like block on the Module Repository. There is a block for each modul, on the right, whith parts Version: Downloads
File Size: Home Page etc. Basicly what I want looks like Module Repository, without download, and picture insted!
THX!
First Serbian flyfishing website
www.musicarenje.org

lucky_phd
Re: FlyFishing site, flies database modul
  • 2006/2/14 7:48

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/13

I found on one site what I want. But that site is'n on xoops. I will give a link so if some one is willing to make modul like this go there. Ofcourse the names will be diferenet...
http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profiles/
THX in advance!
First Serbian flyfishing website
www.musicarenje.org

khuhner
Re: FlyFishing site, flies database modul
  • 2007/3/3 18:20

• khuhner

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/1/6 3

Quote:

lucky_phd wrote:
First I want to state that I'm a begginer, and it's a quite possible that module that I want allready exist, but I didn't find it in the Module Repository. Also my English is't exelent, so I hope that you will unedrstend me.
This is what I want, so please if modul for this purpose exist write me a link.
Basicly I want a database modul. In the flies database I will create sections like dry flies, wet flies, steramers etc. In each section I will insert flies with description.
Users will see and do next:
When they click on the link on main meny, they will get links for sections. Afeter clicking on some section thay will get the list of files. Clicknig on some fly thay get page with it's picture and in block or somethig like description. This is a tricky part. I want in description colums like hook: , under it body: etc. This will look like block on the Module Repository. There is a block for each modul, on the right, whith parts Version: Downloads
File Size: Home Page etc. Basicly what I want looks like Module Repository, without download, and picture insted!
THX!

lucky_phd:

I am, also looking for such a module. I have sent a design document request to Inbox Solutions for estimates. It would be great for us to split the cost of the module. Let me know if yo are interested!

I'm looking to use the module on my fly fishing site www.nyctroutbums.com

Kurt

Login

Who's Online

137 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 137

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits