dizzymarkus
race driver profiles?

1.....Im looking for a module that will allow me to enter driver info, a pic or two and be able to be displayed on a page. I am unsure what a name would be for it as most of the modules in the repository are vague or not dated for latest version of xoops.

2.....I would like it to connect to a db and display a list of linked drivers, click them go to 'THEIR" full profile view. I am unsure if I can mod myself an existing module ---Im reading up on it lol----

3.....On another note can I install 2 photo galleries--- one for general members and a seperate one for the driver profiles? (totally seperate?)I am even searching for something close. Is there a mosule that will "roster" the drivers anyone knows of?

Thansk alot from myself and the kids racing

Markus

luciano
Re: race driver profiles?
  • 2006/1/28 13:55

• luciano

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/11/3

I would use Xdirectory... but to be honest... I use that module for almost everything Only the roster feature will be a bit tricky.

I would also have a look at Smartclient.

mixxorz
  • 2006/1/28 14:38

• mixxorz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/10

you could use the profiles module, it's standard in 2.2.x, go to admin panel- profiles- fields. Or if you are using 2.0.x you can download the profile module
The mean streets of uhw.

luciano
  • 2006/1/28 18:23

• luciano

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/11/3

I don't think that all drivers are users...

dizzymarkus

correct all members are not drivers I have a blank module maybe I can do something with Im lost lol thatnks for the replys

Markus

Login

Who's Online

121 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 121

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits