Peekay
Outlook. Highlight todays date. How?
  • 2006/1/12 0:02

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

I started to use Outlook for the very first time today. I opened the calendar in month view and was surprised to see that today's date wasn't highlighted. Nah, I thought, it must just be an option that I failed to tick somewhere.

Then I clicked on a date and it became highlighted (whoopee). But when I page up or down, the highlight travels with the page, highlighting dates completely at random.

So is this as utterly crap as it seems (because every other PIM or calendar module I have used in my entire life... even in DOS... has highlighted todays date) or have I missed something.
A thread is for life. Not just for Christmas.

skenow
Re: Outlook. Highlight todays date. How?
  • 2006/1/12 2:32

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

The monthly calendar does not highlight the current date, for whatever reason. If you click on a date, then find the 'Today' button in the toolbar, you will be taken to the current date (In any view).

The highlight does move as you scroll the calendar, maybe so you can look ahead on the same day of the week? I've used Outlook for a long time, and haven't found the benefit to not highlighting the current date on the calendar.

Peekay
Re: Outlook. Highlight todays date. How?
  • 2006/1/12 9:36

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

Thx skenow. I guess I'll get used to it. I'm just one of those people who needs all the help I can get to realise what day it is!
A thread is for life. Not just for Christmas.

Login

Who's Online

417 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 417

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits