rebenta
Notify when users submits
  • 2005/9/21 21:31

• rebenta

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/23

How can XOOPS notify me (im my inbox or notifications) when users send news, articles, pictures or something else who needs my aprovation?

fallenturtle
Re: Notify when users submits

Quote:

rebenta wrote:
How can XOOPS notify me (im my inbox or notifications) when users send news, articles, pictures or something else who needs my aprovation?

I would love to know the answer to this too!

aka *bump*

FusionKid
Re: Notify when users submits
  • 2006/1/9 23:43

• FusionKid

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/27

Not sure about 2.2.3, but on 2.0.13, you need to go into the modules you would like to receive notifications on, select the event/notification, and verify that your profile settings are set appropriately (i.e. - pm notification, or email).

For example, if you go into the news module and select an article, down at the bottom of the page there are several options - notify when any new article is submitted, notify when a new article in that category is submitted, etc.

Most modules work this way with notifications. Just look for the notifications option at the bottom of the page while looking at content for that module.

You can then manage notification preferences from the notifications option in the user menu (i.e. - delete notifications, etc. if you get too many emails, or whatever).

Don't forget to also check to make sure that you've enabled notifications (if available) for the modules in question on the admin side.

Login

Who's Online

184 user(s) are online (121 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 184

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits