1
LimDul
Multimenu - PHP errors
  • 2006/1/9 1:07

  • LimDul

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 6

  • Since: 2005/1/28


PHP errors with Multimenu
I installed multimenu 1.74 on a XOOPS 2.2.3 Final installation and I got theese errors when I try to add the menu block to the site:

Warning [PHP]: multimenu_edit(): Unable to access edit.php in file modules/multiMenu/blocks/multimenu.php line 25
Warning [PHP]: multimenu_edit(edit.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file modules/multiMenu/blocks/multimenu.php line 25
Warning [PHP]: multimenu_edit(): Failed opening 'edit.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in file modules/multiMenu/blocks/multimenu.php line 25
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: form in file modules/multiMenu/blocks/multimenu.php line 28
Notice [PHP]: Undefined offset: 13 in file modules/multiMenu/blocks/multimenu.php line 29


I can add the blok (with the errors) but can't set any of the options in the block (just have blank space where the options should be) and when I then leave the admin panel and load the main site I get these errors:

Warning [PHP]: multimenu_show(): Unable to access block.php in file modules/multiMenu/blocks/multimenu.php line 18
Warning [PHP]: multimenu_show(block.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file modules/multiMenu/blocks/multimenu.php line 18
Warning [PHP]: multimenu_show(): Failed opening 'block.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in file modules/multiMenu/blocks/multimenu.php line 18


Now I had multimenu working fine on my old site (diffrent server), but just can't find out what is wrong with it on this server. Hope someone can help

PS: The PHP on the server is set up like this: http://webhotel7.webhosting.dk/phpinfo.php

2
jdseymour
Re: Multimenu - PHP errors

Go to this Web Page make sure you have the multimenu for XOOPS 2.2 located on that page.

3
LimDul
Re: Multimenu - PHP errors
  • 2006/1/9 14:33

  • LimDul

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 6

  • Since: 2005/1/28


That was the place I got it from so should be right version (also checked that it was for XOOPS 2.2)

4
LimDul
Re: Multimenu - PHP errors
  • 2006/6/13 23:05

  • LimDul

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 6

  • Since: 2005/1/28


Hm tired again after an upgrade to multimenu 1.8 on a XOOPS 2.2.4

still same errors:


Warning [PHP]: multimenu_edit(): Unable to access edit.php in file modules/multiMenu/blocks/multimenu.php line 25
Warning 
[PHP]: multimenu_edit(edit.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file modules/multiMenu/blocks/multimenu.php line 25
Warning 
[PHP]: multimenu_edit(): Unable to access edit.php in file modules/multiMenu/blocks/multimenu.php line 25
Warning 
[PHP]: multimenu_edit(edit.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file modules/multiMenu/blocks/multimenu.php line 25
Warning 
[PHP]: multimenu_edit(): Failed opening 'edit.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in file modules/multiMenu/blocks/multimenu.php line 25
Notice 
[PHP]: Undefined variable: form in file modules/multiMenu/blocks/multimenu.php line 28

Still no one who knows what the problem is?

5
iHackCode
Re: Multimenu - PHP errors

just to make sure:

Does the file modules/multiMenu/blocks/edit.php exist.?
And what are the permissions on this file?
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

6
LimDul
Re: Multimenu - PHP errors
  • 2006/6/14 7:06

  • LimDul

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 6

  • Since: 2005/1/28


the file exist and is chmod to 0644 as standart, tried 0777 also with no luck, readme of module dosn't mention any need for messing with permissions though.