ghettonet
Forum EX language
  • 2006/1/8 6:54

• ghettonet

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/12/4

I am using the ForumEX module for my forums, and so far I love it to death, but in the "Forum Statistics" block it says "publique" instead of "public". Does anyone have any idea where to change this in the scripts for this module?

btw, I want to thank everyone ever involved with XOOPS for creating the best CMS system ever. Seriously, this is great.

davidthomas1
Re: Forum EX language

Ususually, language strings are in:

modules/modulename/languages/language/main.php

You should be able to find the string in there.
みんなちがってみんないい。

XOOPS 2.0.13.2

Bender
Re: Forum EX language
  • 2006/1/8 10:31

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Whenever you are looking for some particular String in any file you should be using a grep tool.

Quote:
grep is a command line utility originally written for use with the Unix operating system. The default behaviour of grep takes a regular expression on the command line, reads standard input or a list of files, and outputs the lines containing matches for the regular expression.Source: Wikipedia

Those days there are several versions out there with a graphical interface so donĀ“t even have to hassle with the command line.

With this you usually can find what you are looking for within seconds.

If you are on windows you could for example try this one:
http://www.wingrep.com/ . Although i have to mention this one is shareware.

Just choose the module top level folder, enter the search word and voila you get file and line where it is placed.

[size=x-small](anyone got a freeware recommendation to point people to by the way?)[/size]
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

Login

Who's Online

150 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 150

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits