hanif
Is the Images database effected during upgrade?
  • 2006/1/6 17:56

• hanif

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/12

Hi everyone,
I presently have a XOOPS site which uses the XOOPS core 2.0.7.1 and has news module 1.2.1 installed.

I have now created a new XOOPS site which uses the XOOPS core 2.2.3 Final in a different directory and has news module 1.44 .

If I backup my images (which are in the root/uploads) and put them in the new site, what part of the SQL code must I import into the new database for the images database in the new XOOPS site to work. (Also, have the colmuns in the SQL (in phpMyAdmin) changed or can I just do a clean dump and upload). I mean have the column titles been changed in the database or will they work fine. Does anyone know?

Sorry about the bad English.

Many thanx for any help given to a learning XOOPS student, once again.

Han

hanif
Re: Is the Images database effected during upgrade?
  • 2006/1/6 19:22

• hanif

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/12

Well, I went ahead and copied the SQL code for "image", "imagebody", and "imagecategory" from the old XOOPS site to the new one, but the images database on the new XOOPS site still doesn't work. When I go to the news module and try to add an image from the image database, the pop-up screen comes but the scroll-down menu to select the images catagory (and images) is just empty. But when I check the SQL code in the new database eveything seems fine and all the catagories and picture names are there.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanx!

Han

Login

Who's Online

139 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 139

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits