liture
Re: Moved servers, and got these errors...
  • 2005/12/30 7:48

• liture

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/10

it seems that they have the same ones, I already took your advice and installed it in subdomain, but I cant notice any change...any more ideas?

nickpope
  • 2005/12/30 12:06

• nickpope

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/15

Quote:

liture wrote:
it seems that they have the same ones, I already took your advice and installed it in subdomain, but I cant notice any change...any more ideas?

Sorry mate I'm out of ideas - I'm a n00b meself.

What I can suggest is posting your server set up; PHP, MySQL and XOOPS versions. With this post the steps described in the FAQ and what happened when you executed each step.

JMorris
  • 2005/12/30 12:19

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

Quote:

liture wrote:
I have checked the link before posting but the sction wher eit mentions 2.2.2.:
------------
2a. In XOOPS 2.2, go to your site's root file "recovery.php" and set the debug settings through the interface here
-------

I did not find it in the file, ther eeven no debug word in it...I know am newbie, but I need help urgently..please be patient

What the line about recovery.php is referring to is calling the file in a browser, like so...

http://yourdomain.com/recovery.php

Just a note on permissions:
On properly configured servers, all folders should be configured with 755 permissions. If your host does not have apache properly configured, you'll have to use 777 for cache/ templates_c/ and uploads/

All files should be chmod 644 except mainfile.php which should be chmod 444.

Those are the safe chmod settings. Once you understand which files you what, you can get much more restrictive in your permissions, but I don't recommend this for new users.

You may want to download the XOOPSInfo script, upload it to your server, follow the directions in the help section and paste the output here.

Link: XOOPSInfo Script

Hope this helps.

James
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

Login

Who's Online

211 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 211

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits