joyfulmother
upgrade from 2.0.13 to 2.2.3 final- can't log in

i have completed my upgrade. i had turned the site off to do the upgrade, now i can't log in.

kvenator
Re: upgrade from 2.0.13 to 2.2.3 final- can't log in
  • 2005/12/20 21:58

• kvenator

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/15

I'm having the same problem - were you able to fix it?

lucidlee
Re: upgrade from 2.0.13 to 2.2.3 final- can't log in
  • 2005/12/21 3:11

• lucidlee

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/21

I'm having the same problem but it may be an extension of problems I was having with 2.0.13.1. During the install phase this comes up:
Quote:
Unable to install System. Error(s):
- Could not delete user configuration category
- Could not insert System to database.

xoops_module_pre_update_system executed successfully.
Unknown column 'user_icq' in 'field list'
INSERT INTO xoops_user_profile (profileid, user_icq, user_from, user_sig, user_viewemail, user_aim, user_yim, user_msnm, user_occ, url, bio, user_intrest, umode, uorder, notify_method, notify_mode, user_regdate, posts, attachsig, timezone_offset, user_mailok, theme, actkey, last_login) SELECT uid, user_icq, user_from, user_sig, user_viewemail, user_aim, user_yim, user_msnm, user_occ, url, bio, user_intrest, umode, uorder, notify_method, notify_mode, user_regdate, posts, attachsig, timezone_offset, user_mailok, theme, actkey, last_login FROM xoops_users
Can't DROP 'block_id'; check that column/key exists
Can't DROP 'module_id'; check that column/key exists
Duplicate column name 'pageid'
loginname field added
uname field updated
loginname data updated
xoops_module_update_system executed successfully.
Module System updated successfully.

When I examine the `user_profile` table I find that there is only one field: `profileid` but the upgrade.sql doesn't at any point seem to have a statement that creates all of the supporting fields. Where do I find it, or should I just create it from the `user` table specs?
Also I can't find the definitive source references to `user configuration category`, `block_id`, `module_id` or `pageid` that would allow me to solve these errors.
The upshot of these faults seems to be that while I can use the website as if logged in attempts to get to the admin side result in a blank screen.
Lee
-----------
Complexity? Its just lots of simple things connected in lots of simple ways...

Login

Who's Online

194 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 194

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits