toddherrold
no valid security token in session and wordpress ME and xoops_connections

I'm being plagued by frequent and seemingly random "no valid security token found in session" errors on my wordpress ME section. Primarily this happens when posting a comment or editing previous posts. I also am getting lots of "invalid session" errors in this section after having upgraded to XOOPS 2.2.3.

I saw some discussion about optimizing and reparing tables and have done this to all XOOPS tables. One table, xoops_connections cannot be opened. Is this still in use in the current version of Xoops? I went to the install sql to try to rebuild it but couldn't find the code.

Is there a way to work around the security token issues with this module? I've contacted NobuNobu but have not heard from him yet.

Thanks.

toddherrold
Re: no valid security token in session and wordpress ME and xoops_connections

Can someone please tell me if it's possible to disable the security token function?

Yeah, i know it's wouldn't be good to do, but my wordpress module is plagued with no valid security token errors and it's driving me and my user nuts. I disabled referrer checks, optimized and repaired the dbases, turned on (and off) custom sessions, extending (and decreasing) session length. . . and nothing works. The module clearly isn't passing info right, but the developer has been offline for a long time.

Thanks.

lunat1k
Re: no valid security token in session and wordpress ME and xoops_connections
  • 2005/12/16 19:56

• lunat1k

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/2 1

I think all you have to do is replace the old files with new ones or maybe somehow you turned off one of the modules, just a thought?

I am sorry ,but I am new at all this XOOPS crap, but i had that problem and i fixed it like i said above.

Hope it helps

Login

Who's Online

238 user(s) are online (138 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 238

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits