ajenterp
Ughhhhhh - Please someone help - CBB Install
  • 2005/12/15 0:04

• ajenterp

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/14

Little upset because I am trying to understand all of this and I dont have a great knowledge of php at all. I only taught myself how to do forms via php and with option strings that's about it. Anyways I had the original XOOPS 1.1 or something with my hosting account from my web provider. I had it going just fine but I went to add sub categories to my forums and found out you can't , you must upgrade to the new version so I have and I installed it just fine but I do not know how to add themes or add any of these modules you are all doing.

I know I have to extract the files to the modules folder but when I do that all I get is nothing but these errors like I have in my picture. *Sigh* Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks for the help if you do. I am trying to install CBB 2.3 here in this picture. I am also having a ton of trouble with my other module installations.

Image is at http://www.blueraydvdplayer.com/images/help.jpg

davidl2
Re: Ughhhhhh - Please someone help - CBB Install
  • 2005/12/15 1:11

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

(I've replaced the picture with a link as it is a bit too large to include in the post)

Bender
Re: Ughhhhhh - Please someone help - CBB Install
  • 2005/12/15 8:32

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Link is not working (anymore?)

First we need to know which version of XOOPS you are actually using. If you login to XOOPS and enter your admin section you can find it at the bottom.

If it is a 2.0.x then you need cbb 1.15. If it is a 2.2.x version then it would be cbb 2.x.

Sorry know this is confusing but it will change in the future.

If you are going for a fresh install i would suggest downloading the current version 2.0.13.2 from this website and use that and cbb 1.15
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

Login

Who's Online

278 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 278

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits