tomato_guy21
Help~~ Unable to connect to database

Dear all,

Need your help urgently!

My website has this problem:

"This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

If you are the administrator of this site, please visit the XOOPS Troubleshooting Page for assistance.

Error [Xoops]: Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34 "

It happen quite frequently. My XOOPS version is 2.0.1.3.2
What should i do now?

Thanks

jdseymour
Re: Help~~ Unable to connect to database

Is this a hosted site, or local site. Usually when you get this error, MySQL is either down, or will not accept any more connections. If hosted check with your server admin to see if the problem can be found.

From your post I am assuming this is an intermittent problem, if it never worked check your connection settings in mainfile.php.

tomato_guy21

Yes, this is a hosted site. And this is an intermittent problem too. Sometime when i refresh the thing, it goes all right but sometime it goes blank and need to wait for about 5 minutes then will be back to normal. Any other solution? How do i check the sql connection whether is up or down?
Thanks!

giba
  • 2005/12/13 12:50

• giba

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/26

Your MySql is Down.

Contact your aDmin host for correct this

tomato_guy21

Dear experts here,

i have checked with my web hosting company and they said this is due to my website has exceeded the maximum number of concurrent connection to the database. And i have no admin right to kill the processes in the server.

What should i do now? Is there any patches for XOOPS (version 2.0.23.2) to solve this problem?

Please advice.

Thanks

tomato

Login

Who's Online

293 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 293

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits