DreamLand
Another Satisfied Customer THANK YOU JOHN D. S.
  • 2005/12/13 7:20

• DreamLand

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/8

John; I wanted to publically THANK YOU for all your help, hard work & patients of a saint. Your tutors are FABULOUS and are an asset if they ever have a book PHP 4 Dummies cuz I sure been goin nuts the last few days tryin to figure out what was goin on with my site, but you hit the nail on the head when you said that I had the myphpadmin in the same root dir as the Xoop files so yes you were correct THANK YOU AGAIN ><

Sincerely

Blessed Be

Michelle aka Mickie

P.S. If you guys ever need a website mirror for your php files let me know I have 5 gigs of space. Where do you find some good blox & modules like as in php nuke? I have a couple things I wanna do ie I have a candle shoppe, bath & body shoppe and would like to be able to have a catalogue on my site where ppl can order then have ppl be able to order my products through me and be able to pay on paypal also on the ARGS site I would like to be able to host a chat room, games, etc....

jdseymour
Re: Another Satisfied Customer THANK YOU JOHN D. S.

Thank you very much for the kind words. Very glad to hear your site is working properly now.

Quote:
Where do you find some good blox & modules like as in php nuke?

Excuse my ignorance, but I have no idea what a blox is. But you may want to look at the e-commerce stores section in the module repository. You may find something you want there.

As for chat module, I would suggest flashchat. It is not free, 5 dollars is a very good price though for a good chat program. Although it is not a module, the author of the program has documents on integrating it with XOOPS 2.0x. I doubt he has made it for 2.2x yet, but you could still create a block or link to access a stand alone chat.

Alternately, you could try some of the chat modules located Here.

Good luck with your site.

bb2120
  • 2005/12/13 9:49

• bb2120

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/7/6 1

Quote:
P.S. If you guys ever need a website mirror for your php files let me know I have 5 gigs of space

Well, if your saying that, I've got about 200 megs of videos.....

jdseymour

Quote:
Well, if your saying that, I've got about 200 megs of videos.....

Last I checked videos did not come in PHP format.

mortuk
  • 2005/12/13 10:15

• mortuk

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/12/13

it dependz what you rename them as

DreamLand
  • 2005/12/13 12:49

• DreamLand

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/8

well I am not hosting videos and I definetly not hosting 200mb worth of stuff like that now if it was PHP ONLY then fine but since it is videos and the offer was ONLY for John & the XOOPS ppl cuz they do good things for ppl and take their time to help out FREE OF CHARGE so I would ONLY be willing to help those ppl sorry if I offended anyone but I have to pay for my space and if I have to pay then so can others and as for the xoop ppl or JD they are another story...

Login

Who's Online

240 user(s) are online (175 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 240

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits