DreamLand
Re: Confirming Database Error HELP!!! :-((
  • 2005/12/8 11:12

• DreamLand

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/8

OK JD I just logged in like you told me and my index.php is my phpmyadmin area? now this is gettin weird

jdseymour

Do you have XOOPS and phpmyadmin is the same directory on the server?

DreamLand
  • 2005/12/12 10:16

• DreamLand

• Just popping in

as far as I know I did install the myphpadmin in the same directory as the XOOPS and I installed the community pack as well AFTER everything else I get XOOPS throughhttp://args.dreamland-productions.org/user.php this link but then if you go and lick on the home you get booted to the myphpadmin login in screen

jdseymour

I do not, I go to the login page for XOOPS as expected.

DreamLand
  • 2005/12/12 10:31

• DreamLand

• Just popping in

well on my end I dont know whats goin on then have you tried to sign up just to see if you get what I got or if you get something different?

DreamLand
  • 2005/12/12 10:37

• DreamLand

• Just popping in

this is fustrating sorry I meant in order to get the Xoop menu you have to go tohttp://args.dreamland-productions.org/user.php but the main file should be called fromhttp://args.dreamland-productions.org and show index.php right?

jdseymour

Got this When I tried to register:

Quote:
You are now registered. However, we were unable to send the activation mail to your email account due to an internal error that had occurred on our server. We are sorry for the inconvenience, please send the webmaster an email notifying him/her of the situation.

jdseymour

I think I know what the problem is here, You have all the files for phpmyadmin in the XOOPS directory, not in a subdirectory of the root directory. So maybe you installed XOOPS first, then when you uploaded phpmyadmin you over wrote index.php of XOOPS with the one for phpmyadmin. Remove phpmyadmin, reupload your XOOPS files, then install phpmyadmin in a subdirectory.

DreamLand
  • 2005/12/12 10:55

• DreamLand

• Just popping in

OK I will delete everything and start over or will just re-uploading everything be enuff 2 overwrite everything?

jdseymour

You have mixed the two programs together, so if you can delete everything that belongs to phpmyadmin (lots of files) and ten just reupload XOOPS, everything should work without re-install, then upload phpmyadmin in a subfolder, change the config file to reflect the new path and it should work also.

Login

Who's Online

104 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 104

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits