Arowana
Beta Testers for xRoster 2.2b needed now
  • 2005/12/8 21:06

• Arowana

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/8/6 2

We are just finishing up the module and currently looking for beta testers as not to slow down the release of the full version.

I can tell you that if you currently have xRoster 2.0 and below, xRoster 2.2b will NOT upgrade for you. There is no way around this at this point as the complete code was completely re-written due to the sloppy coding / database linking to the application form from the beginning of this module.

So if you have a beta site OR you are willing to back up your old site / database and want to beta test for this module please let me know.

You can reply here but email to Churchill@soegamers.com would be better.

I am also looking for language translators at this time if you are interested please contact me the same way. In the subject line PLEASE put xRoster Beta Tester / xRoster Translator, respectively to which one you are willing to do.

Of course translators and beta testers will recieve the full version a few days or so before everyone else.

Thanks Again I look forward to hearing from you
Arowana

Arowana
Re: Beta Testers for xRoster 2.2b needed now
  • 2005/12/9 0:44

• Arowana

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/8/6 2

WOW Thanks for all the emails I am only looking for one more beta tester so if you feel like you are up to it please reply and we will get started.

Thanks Again
Arowana

TheFlow
Re: Beta Testers for xRoster 2.2b needed now
  • 2006/1/4 11:37

• TheFlow

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/4 1

Hello,

I'm running a site dedicated to a Final Fantasy XI Linkshell (~team), and am very interested in your roster module.

I unfortunately have no beta site, but would be pleased to translate your module in French if you still need it. (although my site is in english ^^ but mother tongue is french)

PS : Sorry not to mail this answer, I tought it'd be easier for newcomers to know the status of the new version if they can see what help you already have.

Login

Who's Online

400 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 400

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits