rprob8
Problem uploading pics - Smilies, Avatars & in Forum
  • 2005/12/6 15:36

• rprob8

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/10/31

I installed XOOPS 2.0.13.2 on a new site

Everything has been working GREAT.

I've been able to upload Smilies & Avatars without a problem. Until today. I have made NO changes since I last uploaded some other Smilies & Avatars.

I did the PHP Debug ... and got the following ....

Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: easiestml_lang in file language/english/global.php line 196
Warning [PHP]: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/php5XNaaE' to '/home/myfibro/public_html/uploads/smil4395af7a2bf42.gif' in file class/uploader.php line 348

As for the Forum ... I never tried before to upload a pic ...

I checked the File Permissions ... and they are set at 755. I tried to change them to 777 ... but it will not let me ... not by using my FTP program nor going in via the Cpanel.

I am NOT too familiar with PHP ... basically I am a PHP Idiot

Just do not understand what is going on ... why it worked before but will not work now. And why I cannot change the File Permissions (now that REALLY confuses me)

Thanks for any and all assistance

rprob8
Re: Problem uploading pics - Smilies, Avatars & in Forum
  • 2005/12/6 16:43

• rprob8

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/10/31

Dang it ... dang it ... dang it !!!!

Its like when something messes up with your car and you take it into the mechanic only to have it stop doing what it was doing.

NOW ... its accepting downloads or uploads again.

Aaaaarrrgggghhhhhh !!!!

For 4 hours I have been trying to upload new smilies & Avatars and it would NOT allow me to.

The only changes I did were to turn on the PHP Debug and then the MySQL/Blocks Debug (no errors) ....

Tried uploading a pic when the PHP Debug was turned on ... thats the error I posted. When I tried with MySQL Debug turned on ... it uploaded fine.

You need a smilie here ... pulling out hair !!!

I have NO IDEA why it stopped allowing me to upload smilies & avatars ... and have NO IDEA why it started allowing me to again.

(bashing head) (slapping computer)

Peter

Login

Who's Online

140 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 140

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits