naram1
Error after installation
  • 2005/12/3 9:06

• naram1

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/3

After I installed XOOPS 2.2.3, the screen immediately gives me an error 500 (Is there a such thing?).
Then, on the index.php, it says "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/n/naram.siteburg.com/WWW/class/theme.php on line 499"

What's happening????

My hotst is siteburg.com (free package), and they say outgoing connections (ex. whois) are prohibited, could that eb the problem?

Bender
Re: Error after installation
  • 2005/12/3 10:20

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Quote:
they say outgoing connections (ex. whois) are prohibited, could that eb the problem?

No.

Assuming you are using the default theme - try reuploading the files. (except for mainfile.php)
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

naram1
  • 2005/12/4 5:54

• naram1

• Just popping in

Reupload what files? Just the theme files or all files except the mainfile.php?

And, yes, im using the default theme. I will try reuploading the theme files and then if that doesn't work, reupload the entire set of files

naram1
  • 2005/12/6 1:04

• naram1

• Just popping in

Help! the problem persists.

I think it may persist because immediately after finishing the installation( right after i ahve typed in the afministrator passwrods and username and clicked ok/submit), the page changes to a ad page (my hosts page)

i will try older versions of xoops

Login

Who's Online

428 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 428

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits