clanamd
token.php help
  • 2005/11/30 20:02

• clanamd

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/30

Hey gang,
We started using XOOPS for our website a few weeks ago. I like how easy it is to admin and alter. Well done.
About an hour ago I tried loging into the site and got this:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/var/www/ai/www.clanamd.com/web/class/token.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/ai/www.clanamd.com/web/include/common.php on line 86
Warning [PHP]: main(/var/www/ai/www.clanamd.com/web/class/token.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file include/common.php line 86

Doing my research I find on line 86 of the "common.php file it says:
require_once XOOPS_ROOT_PATH.'/class/token.php';

So I look in that folder to not find a file called token.php as it says. I always have a clean copy saved to my HD so I figure I'll go copy that file to my site and life is good agian. Wrong, I look in that folder and there is nothing with that name either...

So out of the blue it decides it needs this file? It was working perfectly for weeks without it. What happened to make it think it needs a file that didn't exsist an hour ago and it was fine with it then?

Confused in DC [insert emoticon scratching head here]

Mithrandir
Re: token.php help

Which XOOPS version do you use?
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

Login

Who's Online

336 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 336

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits