jonwatson
Hacking Xhld
  • 2005/11/18 20:34

• jonwatson

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/16

Hello All,

I've put a comment in the module comments hoping the author will see it and I've attempted to go to the author's site, but I can't at work because we block Japanese domains (don't get me started on our IT policies…grrr).

I am running xhld and using the Recent Headlines block. It works flawlessly and I love it, but I'd like to make a small mod to it. Out of the box, it displays each headline with the name of the originating site in brackets beside it. I am running 4 instances of xhld and each block only contains one site's headlines. I have put the name of the originating site as each block's title and therefore there is no need to have it displayed after each headline. Further, I am running the block in centre/left and center/right so horizontal space is at a premium.

I've taken a look through the template files, and I see a few places where I think the site title is being added. However, changing the template has no effect.

Does anyone know which file(s) I need to mod to get rid of the titles?

Thanks!

Jon

JamesSAEP
Re: Hacking Xhld
  • 2005/11/18 22:06

• JamesSAEP

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/28

Are you making the changes in the Admin -> Templates section and not on the actual html files?

Login

Who's Online

191 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 191

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits