al_in_chicag
Module File for xdirectory Not Found!

I have installed numerous modules on my XOOPS site with relative ease. However, I get the following error message when I go to look for this module in the module administration
-----------------------------------------------
Module File for xdirectory Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!
--------------------------------------------------

How do I fix this?? Thank you in advance!

Alfonso

davidthomas1
Re: Module File for xdirectory Not Found!

Re: "Module File for xdirectory Not Found!"

Check the the xoops_version.php file exists in the modules/xdirectory folder.

Re: "Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!"

If you're using Frontpage, XOOPS looks for module files inside Frontpages _vti_cnf config folders. You can load your site in an FTP client and delete those _vti_* folders if you like.
みんなちがってみんないい。

XOOPS 2.0.13.2

al_in_chicag

would the fact that all the files in the folder have a gz.file extension have anything to do with my issue? Where can I download a stable bug free version of x directory? Thank you in advance.

Alfonso

gediminasbyt

gz is an archive which you have to extract like zip, rar, etc. your modules directory has to contain only directories not archives

Check google on gz

If on windows try using shareware archiver WinRAR to extract it, never had problems with extraction of gzip archives.

EDIT
After you extract, read instructions inside and follow them.

Gediminas

cgunther
  • 2005/11/17 18:02

• cgunther

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/27

al_in_chicag
Make sure the version you have is the latest which is v1.5. after you decompress the archive you will notice that the files inside the folders are also archived, these must be decompressed also. Once you have evervything unarchived upload your module folder and try to install again. If you have trouble send me an email and I can send you a 1.5 (without all the sub-archives) that worked for me.
"Your motherboard wears Army chips"

al_in_chicag

Thanks guys! I decompressed the files inside and it worked! Thank you very much.

Alfonso

Login

Who's Online

152 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 152

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits