modkid
Problems with News 1.4 & RSS XHLD
  • 2005/11/9 18:22

• modkid

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/23

When I submit news through the submit news function, and I try to look at it in the admin screen. It gives me an error telling me that I don't have permission to do that. The edit button is also gone near the delete button in the news administration.

Also, when I as a webmaster send news in through the submit news screen. It does appear on the frontpage, but when I want to click on the news item, it gives me a blank screen.

Is this a known bug?

Also

---------

I made a duplicate recent news block and I have now a highlight block on the frontpage, and a recent news block.

I would like to add a space between news items for each topic. Instead of having every link right beneath eachother.

Is this possible? I looked at the template in the block, but I m not sure what to add in order to get this to work.

Thanks.

----------------

I've also got a problem with XHLD,

When I add one feed for RSS news everything looks ok, but as soon as I add another feed. The date and information won't show up anymore for that feed. And when I turn it off for both feeds it still looks the same.

I also got a invalid number warning when I try to edit the settings for the feeds, and I apply the changes.

modkid
Re: Problems with News 1.4 & RSS XHLD
  • 2005/11/10 6:13

• modkid

• Just popping in

oh ya, forgot to mention that im using 2.0.13.1

modkid
  • 2005/11/11 20:55

• modkid

• Just popping in

Help? anyone?

modkid
  • 2005/11/14 19:26

• modkid

• Just popping in

yet so many visitors, no help though.

This dissapoints me...

Login

Who's Online

60 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 60

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits