jreimer
Myalbum Registered Users Cannot Add Photos
  • 2005/11/11 23:53

• jreimer

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/18

Hello everyone,

For some reason administrators of my website can add photos to my myalbum install, but registered users do not have the "Add photo" link appear.

I have enabled permissions in user groups for XOOPS for all the blocks, so there shouldn't be a problem there. When I go into Myalbum's Blocks Admin or Global Permissions I get the following error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/obcl05e/public_html/modules/myalbum/admin/mygrouppermform.php on line 197

Any ideas on what might be causing this and how I could make it possible for my registered users to post photos?

I love XOOPS and it has worked great for my College's class website - we've been having study sessions with chat and all types of things. It's been great - now we want to be able to share some photos

Thanks,

Joshua

script_fu
Re: Myalbum Registered Users Cannot Add Photos

How about a link? Maybe we can help...

jreimer
  • 2005/11/12 0:47

• jreimer

• Just popping in

It's a members only site and user registration is required for access - I'll PM you with a temp admin user name and password.

Thanks for being willing to have a look!!

Joshua
http://www.obcl05.com

script_fu

Cool... I dont mind...

script_fu

Number 1 get rid of _MI_WHOSONLINE_NAME Module its throwing errors all over the place.

Delete catads too...
Module File for catads Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!

--------

Give me a couple more mins...

script_fu

I see whats going on... Re: upload
http://xxxx.com/modules/myalbum/admin/myblocksadmin.php It might have got messed up...

jreimer
  • 2005/11/12 1:22

• jreimer

• Just popping in

Fantastic, I'll try re-uploading that file and see what happens...

Joshua

jreimer
  • 2005/11/12 1:30

• jreimer

• Just popping in

Okay, I tried re-uploading that file, and then updated the module. Unfortunately it still doesn't let me into Global Permissions. When it updated the module, however, it spat out this at the end after saying it all went through okay:

Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:myalbum_header.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:myalbum_footer.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:myalbum_header.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:myalbum_footer.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:myalbum_categories.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084

Not sure what that is about...

Appreciate your help!

Joshua

jreimer
  • 2005/11/12 1:33

• jreimer

• Just popping in

Ah, okay, I think I've figured it. I re-uploaded the whole admin directory and it seems to work now. It still spits out the strange smarty tag errors, but everything else seems to be fine.

Really appreciate your help with this!!

Joshua

script_fu

You did delete catads but not _MI_WHOSONLINE_BNAME1 you still have these errors...

Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_WHOSONLINE_NAME - assumed '_MI_WHOSONLINE_NAME' in file modules/whosonline/xoops_version.php line 2
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_WHOSONLINE_DESC - assumed '_MI_WHOSONLINE_DESC' in file modules/whosonline/xoops_version.php line 4
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_WHOSONLINE_BNAME1 - assumed '_MI_WHOSONLINE_BNAME1' in file modules/whosonline/xoops_version.php

Delete that module... In the meantime I will download a fresh myalbum-p module from

http://www.peak.ne.jp/xoops/md/mydownloads/

and take a look around...

Login

Who's Online

500 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 500

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits