seolio
Template trouble
  • 2005/11/6 1:08

• seolio

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/11/2

I have just changed the template set over to a different one, and then back to repload the settings as that is the only way it would allow me to do it, and even though i have done this multiple times before it has now decided to bugger up on me, the website now shows a white page. Please help someone.

Thanks in Advance

seolio
Re: Template trouble
  • 2005/11/6 1:43

• seolio

• Not too shy to talk

Ok, I run php-debug, and it came up with this:

Quote:
This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

If you are the administrator of this site, please visit the XOOPS Troubleshooting Page for assistance.

Helpful infomation you should provide while asking for assistance:

Error [Xoops]: Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34

Someone who knows what they are doing, can you please help. Thanks

seolio
  • 2005/11/6 1:55

• seolio

• Not too shy to talk

Ok, I run it again and it came up with this:
Quote:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ENDFOREACH in /usr/home/***domain***/domains/***website.co.uk***/public_html/main/templates_c/%%42^428^428512AB%%db%3Asystem_block_mainmenu.html.php on line 25
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/profile.php line 94
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file include/common.php line 215
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/config.php line 239
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/config.php line 239
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/groupperm.php line 229
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/blockinstance.php line 169
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php line 151
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/groupperm.php line 229
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php line 154
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php line 159
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php line 159
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/module.php line 172
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/module.php line 172

Goober
  • 2005/11/6 1:57

• Goober

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/3/30

delete the contents of your template_c folder and try it.

that's my guess
Dispelling the Mystical belief of Web Standards and tableless CSS.
Nobody gets excited about the tools used to build a house, people get excited about how the house looks and performs

seolio
  • 2005/11/6 2:01

• seolio

• Not too shy to talk

That did the trick, thanks so much.

Login

Who's Online

414 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 414

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits