jakeabiva
Help in updating XOOPS
  • 2005/11/3 15:18

• jakeabiva

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/25

Need help from you guys:

i have 2.0.13.1 somthing on my server, downloaded update for 2.2.3 copy all files to XOOPS directory then opened htttp://mysite.com/install/; and heres what i got. I know I did something wrong, please tell me what?
PHP 4 , MySQL 4

Warning: main(./passwd.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/webtek/public_html/install/index.php on line 30

Warning: main(): Failed opening './passwd.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/webtek/public_html/install/index.php on line 30

Notice: Use of undefined constant INSTALL_USER - assumed 'INSTALL_USER' in /home/webtek/public_html/install/index.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/webtek/public_html/install/index.php:30) in /home/webtek/public_html/install/index.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/webtek/public_html/install/index.php:30) in /home/webtek/public_html/install/index.php on line 34
You can not access this XOOPS installer.

mclindy
Re: Help in updating XOOPS
  • 2005/11/5 16:52

• mclindy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/23

I don't know if this will help you, but read the upgrade text file in the docs folder of the upgrade package.

I don't think you need to do anything in the install folder. You should be running the file xoopsupdate.php.

Make sure you read the directions in the doc folder. By your post it seems like you haven't.

jdseymour
Re: Help in updating XOOPS

Also see this 2.0.13 to 2.2 upgrade flash tutorial., it may help you determin what is wrong.

Login

Who's Online

224 user(s) are online (150 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 224

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits