incenseman
I have Multiple issues!!
  • 2005/11/2 9:45

• incenseman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/16

I have Multiple issues.

Killing the link to the registered users profiles from myalbum-p
I am using the myalbum module in XOOPS version 2.0.13.
Does anyone know how to kill the link to the profiles whe there submitter.gif is and still keep the name of the submitter in tact when the photo is viewed by an unregistered user?

In the setting for Groups>Anonymous Users "Module Access rights" There are settings for News (unchecked), Contact (checked), Forum (checked), Downloads (unchecked), Polls (checked), Photo Album (checked), Sections (checked), FAQ (checked), multimenu (unchecked) and search for members (unchecked). There is no setting for the profiles.

As it stands the profiles can be viewed by "Anonymous User" but only if the submitter.gif is clicked next to the photo in the photo album. I would like to have the profiles viewable by registered members and admin only.

Also When anyone clicks on a photo in the photo album or on the homepage, there is an error that says "No Photo Requested" and then it goes back to where you started. It will not go to the full size photos.

Any ideas?

highlander
Re: I have Multiple issues!!
  • 2005/11/2 11:08

• highlander

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/12/5

Hi incenseman,

this FAQ handles not allowing unregistered users to view profiles.

hope it helps.

greetings Highlander
So, I'm in the park wondering why frisbees get larger as they get closer when suddenly, it hits me...
www.AnimalPedigree.com

Login

Who's Online

243 user(s) are online (171 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 243

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits