Goober
Xcgal Page Titles
  • 2005/10/31 4:48

• Goober

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/3/30

I used search - I know i've seen it a year or two ago - but I cant find it! Anyone have it?

I wrote one from some references I read, but I'm sure there's a better one lurking somewhere....

I know, I'm suffering from a brain cramp
Dispelling the Mystical belief of Web Standards and tableless CSS.
Nobody gets excited about the tools used to build a house, people get excited about how the house looks and performs

Goober
Re: Xcgal Page Titles
  • 2005/10/31 11:54

• Goober

• Not too shy to talk

Nobody gets excited about the tools used to build a house, people get excited about how the house looks and performs

script_fu

ThemeChanger module version 2 works very well with 2.0 sites.

bb2120
  • 2005/10/31 12:26

• bb2120

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/7/6 1

Excuse me if I'm being stupid, but what are you talking about? If you explain a bit better then people can help you better.

BTW your site's awesome.
Did you make it or was it done professionally? (or did you do it professionally?)
You must have spent a huge amount of time on that site

Goober
  • 2005/10/31 12:53

• Goober

• Not too shy to talk

Quote:
ThemeChanger module version 2 works very well with 2.0 sites.

I use only one theme - Multiple themes (IMO) seems less professional. I'm just funny that way. But thanks for the suggestion!

Quote:
Excuse me if I'm being stupid, but what are you talking about? If you explain a bit better then people can help you better.

True. I should of repeated the title of the post.

There used to be a hack - I saw it around 2 years ago that you added to provide Page Titles to the Xcgal Module. I wrote one - but I was looking for the old one - somehow I remember it handled what I am trying to do better. Just thought one of the old timers would have it handy.

Quote:
BTW your site's awesome.
Did you make it or was it done professionally? (or did you do it professionally?)
You must have spent a huge amount of time on that site

Hey! Thanks! I appreciate that!

Yip, I made it. Still working on it. Lot of refining still to do, etc. It's in the "I'm Google Food" mode at the moment. I hope to have everything I have planned for it done by the end of November. I highly recommend the IPB module by bbpixel. (NO OFFENSE!!!!) But it makes you wonder why the X-core hasn't migrated towards including it or mimicking it. Again, my opinion - no offense intended!

Anyway, If anyone has that old snippet of code, great! If not, no biggie. I'll keep plugg'n away. I'm sure I have it somewhere on a test box.

Login

Who's Online

100 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 100

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits