kdollar
Change Main Menu, Add & Subtract Something to Main Menu
  • 2005/9/7 6:25

• kdollar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/17

I have a problem with my main menu. Right now it automatically add's all the modules which I don't want to be the case. I want to have some of the modules but not all of them. How can I make it so I can pick which are visible on the main menu and which aren't. Also how can I add a page of html to the main menu... I want to have a page ("about" page) and want it to be in the main menu...how can I do this???

Right now I am very close to getting my site just like I want...(thanks everyone for answering my questions)....

argha
Re: Change Main Menu, Add & Subtract Something to Main Menu
  • 2005/9/7 6:51

• argha

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/4 1

Hi,

when you install a module Its adds a link to the Main menu, you can define the module access rights in the Administration Menu - system- groups in which you can give rights to Users who can see and access the module as per your preference,
like the group Registered User, Anonymous Users.

In the System -> modules administration you can set the Oder like 0= hide and 1,2,3...X to each module as per your choice, if you set 1 for NEWS it will be on top followed by the oder number.

To display a custom HTML page in your main menu you can use any of this module Mypage, TinyContent or TinyD.

else check the FAQ..

https://xoops.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=280

this will help you to creat a page "about" page.

Regards,

Argha

kidtroopa
Re: Change Main Menu, Add & Subtract Something to Main Menu
  • 2005/10/17 5:59

• kidtroopa

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/10/15

Is there a way to actually change how the links are displayed in the main menu? For instance....instead of Liaise...I would like the link to read Feedback. What file(s) does it pull the $link.title from?

Login

Who's Online

213 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 213

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits