Xanavieaus
Problem with NewBB 1
  • 2005/10/11 9:10

• Xanavieaus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/10/1

Ok, I've tried dozens of different forum modules for XOOPS 2.2, and everything seems to have a problem...

NewBB 2 had problems in the ACP when editing a forum, and CBB gave me fatal errors when I tried to access the forum index, and X-IPB refused to stay in sync with the XOOPS database...

I'm currently using the ORIGINAL NewBB module in XOOPS 2.2.2, and I have a problem where categories and forums don't show up at all and the page appears incomplete, looking like this:

Resized Image

Can someone either tell me how I can fix this or suggest a forum module that WORKS?

jdseymour
Re: Problem with NewBB 1

The only forum module that I know of compatible with XOOPS version 2.2 is CBB 2.2 or 2.3 beta. Make sure you use one of these two CBB versions, CBB 1.14 is not compatible with XOOPS 2.2x.

HTH.

Xanavieaus
  • 2005/10/11 10:17

• Xanavieaus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/10/1

Ok, switched to CBB 2.2, and same problem...

perhaps it's not related to the module? I've tried switching to the default theme, and I still get this problem... so it's not related to the theme...

Resized Image

JMorris
  • 2005/10/11 10:24

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

I'm currently using NewBB 1.0 on a 2.2.3RC1 site with no issues.

@Xanavieaus,

Please check your permissions on the module. If nothing turns up there, turn PHP Debug on an paste any output here. Please do the same with MySQL Debug.

Best Regards,

James
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

Login

Who's Online

243 user(s) are online (168 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 243

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits