luciano
Oscommerce module problems with Mysql
  • 2005/10/7 14:02

• luciano

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/11/3

I had XOOPS and Oscommerce working fine untill my host updated his MySQL version.

I get an error:

Klant Bestelling totaal Besteldatum Status Actie
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '4' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

It seems that the new MySQL has a problem with the negative limit. All the suggestions from the Oscommerce site don't work so I try it here. I have the impression that most of the community members at Oscommerce are making their shop work by trial and error

According to OSC members the problem is in the split_page_results.php in the admin folder. Changing this file by adding some code that should prevent the negative output doesn't work.

Even clearing the complete split_page_results.php didn't help. Strange enough I still got the same error! that brought me to the conclusion that the error is somewhere else... but where? In orders.php: could be. But as I'm only a copy/paste guy I can't find it.

A helping hand would be great.

luciano
Re: Oscommerce module problems with Mysql
  • 2005/10/10 15:50

• luciano

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/11/3

Bouncing this one because it's becoming a bit urgent Some help would be great!

Login

Who's Online

350 user(s) are online (198 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 350

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits