mathieug
Dokuwiki module on Xoops 2.0.13.1
  • 2005/9/29 8:44

• mathieug

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/16

Hello,

I have an error message with the Dokuwiki module and I cannot figure out what's happening. Does anyone ever had the same issue?

I am using Dokuwiki version 0.1, not the version 1.0 because I believe it is for XOOPS 2.2.x only. If someone has been running the latest version of the Dokuwiki module on XOOPS 2.0.x, please let me know. I might consider trying that version 1.0 instead.

The error message I get, on loading any wiki page, is:

"Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in $MYPATH./modules/dokuwiki/inc/auth.php on line 241".

I only get the message with two regular accounts, for which it originally worked, but then stopped working over time. Here is the relevant code block in auth.php:

// Getting the group names
$groupNames = array();
foreach ($groups as $group)
{
$xoopsGroup = $GLOBALS['member_handler']->getGroup($group);
$groupNames[] = $xoopsGroup->getVar('name');
}
$groups = $groupNames;

//prepend groups with @
for($i=0; $i $groups[$i] = '@'.$groups[$i];
}
// end integration

//add ALL group
$groups[] = '@ALL';
//add User
$groups[] = $user;
//build regexp
$regexp = join('|',$groups);
}else{
$regexp = '@ALL';
}

Line 241 corresponds to $groupNames[] = $xoopsGroup->getVar('name');

I was stuck with this problem, but then I decided to copy my XOOPS installation over to the target server anyway. After doing this, the two accounts that had problems worked. They only recently stopped working.

I have done some edits to the wiki with one of the account, but not with the other (as far as I can remember). There is nothing special about my normal registered user group, except being renamed. I do have a big list of groups though. I have 11 groups on top of the 3 default ones. However, only one of the two accounts for which dokuwiki doesn't work actually belongs to more than one group. I don't believe this has anything to do with the bug, but I just thought I'd mention it.

Also, I never get the problem when I am using my Admin account.

Members of the registed group have level 4 access. Members of the Administrator's group have level 8 access. I tried to set the registed user group to level 8 access as a way to work around the bug, but it still does it.

Mathieu

Login

Who's Online

479 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 479

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits