Corneloues
piCal problems (2.2.2)
  • 2005/9/18 15:55

• Corneloues

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/18

Just getting back up to speed with the latest XOOPS builds...

I've downloaded and installed 2.2.2 as a clean build with a fresh database and I've now started to install some of the core modules.

I'm having problems with piCal though. While it appears to have installed Ok. On adding an event I get the following error message:

Warning: main(D:/Clients/corneloues.co.uk/htdocs/include/calendarjs.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Clients\corneloues.co.uk\htdocs\modules\piCal\index.php on line 79

I'm curious as to why a module would be looking for a file in the generic include folder and not its own include folder. Also the fact that this file dosn't exist in either anyway.

Any ideas...?

Roy

Mithrandir
Re: piCal problems (2.2.2)

The file is for XOOPS 2.0.x - where it is also present.

The Intranet Module Pack for XOOPS 2.2 has a piCal .51 version where I have changed that bit to use the XoopsForm library instead of manually accessing the file. This should make the module compatible with both XOOPS 2.0.x and 2.2.x
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

Corneloues
  • 2005/9/19 11:45

• Corneloues

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/18

Yup, that's what I'm using. But the files its looking for don't exist...

I only installed 2.2.2 and the modules last week. Is my installation missing some files or something...?

Roy

xgoof
  • 2005/9/26 12:12

• xgoof

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/28

Hmmmm... interesting... I'm using 2.2.3 rc1 and pical 0.83 - works fine except for permissions to edit/delete, can't get those to work ??

I upgraded to 2.2.3 is from 2.0.x ... is that why I don't have the file missing? Are there any other "leftovers" can they cause any trouble?

dean_collins

2.2.3 out of the box worked fine for me but it was a totally fresh install.

Cheers,
Dean
My Xoops site
www.aussienymeetup.net

Login

Who's Online

168 user(s) are online (118 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 168

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits