jdseymour
Re: xm-memberstats module

I am trying to remember, but you should get a seccess or failure message. And of course the file contents would be inserted into the database. And being over 2MB in size may take a little while to accomplish. How long have you given the script to complete the operation?

Have you had any other problems with your site? Just asking trying to pin down problem.

marc5
  • 2005/4/24 10:18

• marc5

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/2 2

Quote:

Have you had any other problems with your site? Just asking trying to pin down problem.

No, everything else works fine. I'll start that instal again and will wait a little longer.

smdcom

wait a little longer. the script take time to convert cvs into MySQL db.

xpider
  • 2005/4/24 19:14

• xpider

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/5/9 2

I myself removed the flag tables from the module and removed the call for the graphics (little people) to speed the module up when loading.

But it wasn't because they didn't work. Worked fine for me just didn't think they were needed.

Can anyone tell me which lines of code I would need to remove in the module to keep it from sending queries to the database for these results since I am not using them?

I know this was somewhat off topic but more of a suggestion for others. It would probably be a good feature to add the option for flags and graphics or no flags and graphics.

GREAT MODULE!

smdcom

Quote:

xpider wrote:
I myself removed the flag tables from the module and removed the call for the graphics (little people) to speed the module up when loading.

But it wasn't because they didn't work. Worked fine for me just didn't think they were needed.

Can anyone tell me which lines of code I would need to remove in the module to keep it from sending queries to the database for these results since I am not using them?

I know this was somewhat off topic but more of a suggestion for others. It would probably be a good feature to add the option for flags and graphics or no flags and graphics.

GREAT MODULE!

i have reduced sql queries in xmmemberstats 2.1 and will put option for flags and graphics. it will release earlier next month.

xpider
  • 2005/4/25 23:52

• xpider

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/5/9 2

Cool =) Thanks smdcom,

I'll be watching for it. And thanks again for the great work =)

script_fu

Im haveing the same problem. I followed these instructions to the tee. I run the installer before I found these updated cvs files. So I deleted all files inside install directory and ran it again with the new install files. It Still does not work.

Field Type Attributes Null Default Extra Action
id int(25) No 0
ipfrom double(15,0) No 0
ipto double(15,0) No 0
country2 char(2) No
country3 char(3) No
country varchar(35) No

Here is the link to the site what am I doing wrong? How should I fix this? Im running version "C" of the module.

www.4theus.com

script_fu

bump

script_fu

Okay I figured out that the memberstats page does not work with "php_flag register_globals off" inside of an .htaccess file installed in my public_html folder. I had this installed because of the protector module so now its a toss up between security or a very cool memberstats page. Is there a work around or does the xmmeberstats module need to be recoded for register_globals off?

comflash2
  • 2005/9/24 14:27

• comflash2

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/1 1

Already fix in 2.0e version. Please download athttp://www.xoopsmalaysia.org/
Act Like Lightning FLASH

Login

Who's Online

215 user(s) are online (141 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 215

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits